Implementation and Deployment
A full implementation of Dv TDM averages ten business days and is typically utilized for 10-1000 concurrent users (40-4000 total users). These types of systems are scalable and can later be modified for advanced customer specifications.
Acumen Data’ Professional Services Group is composed of individuals with extensive experience in the successful implementation of document/drawing management software solutions. We understand that while each implementation is different, it still requires a preset blueprint for success.
Our software implementation methodologies are designed around your particular project objectives and specific requirements to ensure its success.
As fortune favors the prepared, success is in the planning. Consequently, we partner with you to clearly identify the deliverables and performance expectations for each phase of the project.
Our project management is to best practice methodologies. Each phase of deliverables is reviewed and approved at designated time tables to establish the project time line. Our management tools include an automated issues / action item list, assignment, progress monitoring and a resolutions tracking system. Project reports are prepared at pre-defined intervals summarizing the over-all project status, key deliverables, and milestones.
Acumen Data’ Implementation Project Phased Approach can include:
- Lead / participate in operational designs, modification review and design meetings.
- Lead / participate in integration discussions. We confirm availability of essential data elements, and prepare detailed integration requirements and designs.
- We review any GAPs very early in the project to give management an early view of the project scope.
- We provide operational alternatives that may negate a “software modification”.
- We detail each GAP and the proposed technical or operational solution.
Software Implementation and Support
- Lead / participate in software configuration.
- Help in the development of new SOPs, test scripts, user acceptance testing, training curriculum, and end-user training.
- Guide / participate in user acceptance testing and monitor each test script.
- Guide / participate in the documentation for the conversion plan, risk mitigation plans, and contingency plans
The above outlined approach by our Professional Services Group represents only a sample to highlight the depth of our experience and willingness to participate in the process to effectively manage your software implementation.